Become a Jazz88 Business Circle Sponsor!
Supporting 88.5 FM as a Business Circle sponsor is good business. In addition to supporting our unique mission as the Twin Cities' Voice for Jazz and Education, our Business Circle Sponsors connect with a highly educated, affluent, well-traveled and culturally discriminating audience and with each other.
Being a Jazz88 Business Circle sponsor gives your business credibility. 80% of our listeners have a more favorable opinion of organizations who sponsor public radio!
• Our listeners are 75% more likely to purchase products and services from companies that support public radio.
• Our listeners are arts savvy and deeply value our local theater, music and museum organizations.
• We reach a diverse and savvy public radio audience who tend NOT to listen to commercial radio.
• Our listeners are twice as likely to contribute financially to arts organizations.
• 70% of Jazz88 listeners have a household income of over $75,000 a year.
• Our listeners are almost four times as likely to have completed college or post graduate work.
• As a Jazz88 Business Circle sponsor, your company becomes a partner in the unique programming associated with Jazz88.
• Our listeners take notice of the companies and services who sponsor our jazz, education and arts community.
• Hundreds of thousands of commuters rely on Traffic Radio on KBEM. We have the most comprehensive traffic coverage in the Twin Cities!
Source- Public Radio Profile 2008 Simmons Research
Business Circle Sponsor Benefits
• Listing on our Jazz88 Business Circle web page at www.jazz88fm.com with link to your website.
• An underwriting spot schedule equal to the value of your sponsorship donation placed during programming times of your choice (depending on spot availability)
• Invitation to Business Circle networking/social events. You will also receive our Jazz88 Business Circle quarterly e- newsletter.
For more details on becoming a Jazz88 Business Circle Sponsor, contact Kevin Barnes at 612-668-1735, 612-360-3869 (cell) or e-mail KevinB@Jazz88fm.com
KBEM (Jazz88) accepts sponsorship at their sole discretion, and reserves the right to refuse underwriting sponsorship from any company for any reason. KBEM accepts sponsorship as an endorsement of the value of public radio and the special value of KBEM programming. Any implied endorsement flows from the underwriter to KBEM, not KBEM to the underwriter.